Supervision of audits, reviews, and compilation of financial statements and tax compliance documents for clients.
Location: San Francisco, San Mateo or Walnut Creek
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration with Accounting
- 5 years of progressive, post-bachelors accounting experience within tax compliance
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Established (75 years) public accounting firm with highly regarded reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
- 4.0+ overall rating on Glassdoor
About Our Firm
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD), one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. Exceptional service is a top priority, as clients across the nation rely on the firm’s professionals to be their advisor.
SLD has been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Best of the Best” and “Top 200” Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). Employees work with a smart and dedicated team of professionals within the stability of a 75-year-old firm.
SLD has offices in San Francisco, San Mateo and Walnut Creek with convenient access to public transportation. Apply today to become a part of our growing team!
SLD is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, handicap, disability or veteran status. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.