Business Development (Inside Sales Support) Associate
Shea Labagh Dobberstein is seeking a Business Development (Inside Sales Support) Associate to assist the firm’s Partners in their business development (sales) activities with qualified prospects. The Associate will work strategically with the firm’s executive team to source, target, reach out to prospects and engage in other sales support activities. The position is ideal for a bright, organized and outreach-minded individual driven to get results. This is a path to future opportunities for candidates eager to grow with the firm in a business development role.
- Conduct research to source and prioritize prospects, and think creatively and strategically on how to best reach them.
- Outbound prospecting support through all sales channels for Partners to set up qualified business development meetings.
- Coordinate small events and promotional giveaways.
- Maintain prospect lists by reporting all sales-related activities in Salesforce, from initial lead to close and beyond.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in business administration.
- Strong time management and organization skills to effectively and proactively manage various sales-related activities, and fluently adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport with our professionals.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant inside sales research and support function.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or prior experience with CRM tools.
- Accounting, professional service and/or financial industry experience.
- Prior sales exposure in the SLED or Enterprise marketplace.
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community; you will get to work with a diverse team of professionals.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Great work-life balance.
- 4.5 overall rating on Glassdoor.
- Excellent office location adjacent to Montgomery Street BART/Muni station.