Are you interested in taking your career to the next level, while still enjoying a quality work-life balance?
Audit Managers help ensure clients receive exceptional service, and play a critical part in the firm’s success. They are a primary point of contact for the client and should be comfortable managing professional relationships. Strong leadership skills are important for this role as Audit Managers direct, supervise, review, and develop senior and staff accountants. The position requires good communication and listening skills. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Manage client engagements from start to finish (manage budget, plan, execute, direct staff, and complete financial statements and audits)
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and develop an excellent working relationship with the client staff
- Assist with the training and mentoring of seniors, staff, associates and interns
- Active CPA license (no exceptions)
- Minimum 5 years of current and relevant audit experience for private companies and/or nonprofits with a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Strong technical skills in accounting and auditing, and problem solving and analytical ability
- Exceptional client service skills to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Good written and oral communication to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Established (75 years) public accounting firm with highly regarded reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
- 4.0+ overall rating on Glassdoor
About Our Firm
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD), one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. Exceptional service is a top priority, as clients across the nation rely on the firm’s professionals to be their advisor.
SLD has been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Best of the Best” and “Top 200” Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). Employees work with a smart and dedicated team of professionals within the stability of a 75-year-old firm.
SLD has offices in San Francisco, San Mateo and Walnut Creek with convenient access to public transportation. Apply today to become a part of our growing team!
SLD is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, handicap, disability or veteran status. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.