Are you an experienced Audit Senior professional who is interested in working with a great set of clients?
The Audit Senior provides a full range of professional accounting and auditing services to companies in a variety of industries. The primary responsibilities of this position include senior accountant supervision of the day-to-day activities of audit and review engagements, monitoring and training staff accountants assigned to the engagement, and communication of any accounting or auditing matters that arise during those engagements to the management team.
- Minimum of 2 years public accounting experience primarily in the area of accounting and auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Established (75 years) public accounting firm with highly regarded reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
- 4.0+ overall rating on Glassdoor
About Our Firm
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD), one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. Exceptional service is a top priority, as clients across the nation rely on the firm’s professionals to be their advisor.
SLD has been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Best of the Best” and “Top 200” Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). Employees work with a smart and dedicated team of professionals within the stability of a 75-year-old firm.
SLD has offices in San Francisco, San Mateo and Walnut Creek with convenient access to public transportation. Apply today to become a part of our growing team!
SLD is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, handicap, disability or veteran status. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.