Are you an experienced tax professional who is interested in working with a great set of clients?
The Tax Manager must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate directly with clients, and contribute to the development and education of professional staff. The position entails review of entity and individual tax returns in a paperless environment. The firm uses ProFX Tax software.
Location: San Francisco, San Mateo or Walnut Creek
- BS/BA degree in Accounting with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in an accounting practice; CPA and/or JD required
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word required; familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail producing consistent accuracy
- Good project management skills with ability to organize, prioritize and multitask daily tasks, projects, and to work independently
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Established (75 years) public accounting firm with highly regarded reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
- 4.0+ overall rating on Glassdoor
About Our Firm
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD), one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. Exceptional service is a top priority, as clients across the nation rely on the firm’s professionals to be their advisor.
SLD has been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Best of the Best” and “Top 200” Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). Employees work with a smart and dedicated team of professionals within the stability of a 75-year-old firm.
SLD has offices in San Francisco, San Mateo and Walnut Creek with convenient access to public transportation. Apply today to become a part of our growing team!
SLD is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, handicap, disability or veteran status. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.